Despite my aversion to heavies and my preference for the L-1011, I can’t help but like this product. I’m not sure if I’d buy it, but it’s not because it’s bad, it’s because it’s not my personal tastes.
So, taking my proclivities aside, I’d have to say there is a hell of a lot included here for the buck. You get five aircraft, (the Series 10, the Series 15, the Series 30, the Series 40, and the KC-10) and enough liveries to fly anywhere in the world, including a really phenomenal FedEx skin that makes me want to go virtually destroy someone’s Newegg order that they paid extra for overnight shipping.
People who will appreciate this product are the guys who love to flip switches. If the stock big boys are boring you, then this collection is for you.
- Beautiful liveries
- Five variants of aircraft in the package
- Believable flight model
- Anyone with loves “switchology” will love it
- External views get changed to fishbowl quality
- Cockpit reminiscent of a farm implement, but still better than anything from Abacus
- All aircraft now cold start after installation
Reviewer’s System Specs
- Intel Q6600 Kentsfield Quad-Core Processor
- 6GB DDR2 PC6400 memory
- NVIDIA 9600GT 512MB video card
- 640GB SATA II HDD
- Saitek X45 HOTAS
- CH Rudder Pedals
- Windows Vista Home Premium (64-bit version)
- Realtek 7.1 Onboard Sound w/Bose Acoustimass Speakers
We want your Feedback. Please let us know what you thought of this article here.