DCS: F-86F Sabre is now available for Pre Purchase and beta testing from the Digital Combat Simulator online store for $49.99.
The North American F-86F Sabre was a western fighter of the 1950’s. With a swept wing, this single engine jet was an important western aircraft of the Korean War and often fought against Russian-made MiG-15s . It was a difficult struggle not only for the Korean sky, but also between two exceptional aircraft builders of the East and West. Known as an great air-to-air fighter, the Sabre also carried bombs and air to ground rockets to attack ground based targets when needed.
The Belsimtek simulation of the Sabre is by far the most authentic recreation of this famous warbird to date. Feel what is to fly the Sabre with a professional level flight model, an interactive cockpit, fully functional weapons, a detailed damage model and a richly detailed aircraft. Experience the strengths and weaknesses of the Sabre in combat and find out why seasoned fighter pilots often look back at the Sabre as the most enjoyable aircraft they ever flew.
As part of DCS World, fly the F-86F Sabre in a fully realized combat setting with working weapon systems and capable air and ground threats.
Features of the DCS: F-86F Sabre:
- Flight physics that allow you to truly feel what it’s like to fly this legend
- Detailed, six-degrees-of-freedom (6 DOF) cockpit
- Interact with cockpit controls with your mouse
- Fully modelled weapon systems
- Accurate F-86F Sabre model, squadron markings, and weapons.
- Detailed modelling of the F-86F Sabre instruments, weapons, engine, radios, fuel, electrical and hydraulic systems
- Battle the MiG-15