Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Community Hall
1 minute ago
Originally Posted by F4UDash4 Wildcats continued to serve aboard CVE's to the end of the war and were instrumental in turning back Kurita's Center Force when it met Taffy 2/3 in the Battle Off Samar. The Wildcat was never quite so outclassed as "history channel" his...
see more
221 Views · 8 Comments
Community Hall
17 minutes ago
Originally Posted by The NephilimOriginally Posted by F4UDash4Originally Posted by The Nephilim No neither the Crystal or Crystal light requires the light house and both have inside out tracking. but if you want more accurate tracking you can add an optional lighthouse.. Yep,...
see more
22,201 Views · 112 Comments
Community Hall
2 hours ago
Maybe I am late to the party ...
see more
238,919 Views · 1,268 Comments
Community Hall
2 hours ago
Originally Posted by PanzerMeyerI watched most of the first video you posted and it looks very good. I checked the Steam store but the game isn't in there yet. I guess it's too early in development right now. Yeah It´s early, and a such ambitious game like what they are goin...
see more
80 Views · 4 Comments
Community Hall
2 hours ago
Wow!!!!!!!!! The first game is such a treasure. One of the finest ARPGs ever made. They captured the era more authentically and charmingly than any other game has dared do. They sacrificed nothing for wokeness, and it paid off. ...
see more
149,955 Views · 30 Comments
Tactical Simulations - General
7 hours ago
Originally Posted by DBond Don't have any intention to actually use them, but I needed to clear some space and he wasn't really selling anything else I wanted. . Been there, got the t-shirt. I know for a fact that I have well over 100 plans that I know I'll never actuall...
see more
115,709 Views · 1,206 Comments
RTS / Historical Strategy
8 hours ago
I've now dropped nearly 100 hours in to this one and I like it. In many ways I prefer this to Civ, but not all. The main thing it is missing is that 'factionality' I am always going on about. The leaders here don't have significant differences, or at least nothing that really dri...
see more
326 Views · 9 Comments
Community Hall
8 hours ago
A.I. Is the future ...
see more
55,580 Views · 244 Comments
Sim Racing - General
8 hours ago
Back at it this week boys. Shanghai is the venue and our first visit here in five years? Since before the pandemic anyway. I have mixed feeling about this track. First sector is delightful, with the opening turn complex a diminishing radius type that is always fun to negotiate. ...
see more
302,240 Views · 1,556 Comments
Sim Racing - General
9 hours ago
I did another race last night, this one at Brands Indy in GT4. Qualified second, but that's because only one other guy posted a lap. With less than a minute to go, several players joined at once. I guess they just monitor the lobby and join just before the race. Lights went out...
see more
27,830 Views · 221 Comments
Sim Racing - General
9 hours ago
OK, I've got one. Formula Junior at Nordschliefe FJR @ der Nurburgring...
see more
14,739 Views · 175 Comments
Wings: Over Flanders Fields
11 hours ago
That's the way the cigar crumbles....
see more
91,316 Views · 219 Comments
RTS / Historical Strategy
12 hours ago
I'll keep my eye on the development for sure. Who knows? I may end up buying the polished 1.0 release if the reviews are good....
see more
136 Views · 7 Comments
Modern Era
17 hours ago
Many thanks - looking forward to give this a try!...
see more
219,939 Views · 313 Comments
Community Hall
20 hours ago
Season 2 - Episode 3 Mush Morton and USS Wahoo..... enough said for anyone who knows anything about US submarines in the Pacific Theater. For everyone else, a must watch. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwshpRi2GhE&t...
see more
186 Views · 2 Comments
EAW 1.6+
Yesterday at 11:12 PM
Great article, thanks Lolo. https://info.eduard.com/en/04-2024-1/gardening-the-danube I have been reading up on the activities of the largely forgotton RAF 205 Group which operated bomber missions mostly by Wellingtons, from bases in Italy, from 1943 till the very end of th...
see more
39 Views · 1 Comments
IL-2: Cliffs of Dover
Yesterday at 09:25 PM
Hi everyone, By popular demand we are running Pernix' excellent train-busting New Zealand Rails event once again on Wednesday, April 24, 2024 at 20h00 GMT on the ATAG Axis vs Allies Public Server. We had a blast flying it last Saturday, so hopefully those who couldn't make it t...
see more
16 Views · 0 Comments
Music
Yesterday at 06:51 PM
see more
1,178 Views · 26 Comments
Music
Yesterday at 06:35 PM
see more
151,338 Views · 546 Comments
Wings: Over Flanders Fields
Yesterday at 04:29 PM
I have a "buyer"... the books are great, but I'm not sure how accurate some of them are at this point considering the age of them. There are a lot of pics, I took all I could from them when I was making ace/pilot skins for the game. But there is a ton more info than ...
see more
526 Views · 4 Comments
Screenshot & Video Gallery
Yesterday at 03:22 PM
It sure has become a classic combat flight sim after all these years. I'll always be fond of the Grumman aircraft, the Pacific Theater and carrier operations. One of my favorite things that I still love to do is to hand crank the Wildcat's gear up and down....
see more
82 Views · 2 Comments
Community Hall
Yesterday at 12:11 PM
Good golf once again Wigean. You went low, but with the new guy around we might not be winning much. So, first tournament of the new season is in the books. I played all four rounds at Sky Peaks last night and did well, but had a mediocre second round which will cost me. This is...
see more
239,581 Views · 589 Comments
Community Hall
Yesterday at 10:24 AM
Originally Posted by NoFlyBoyJames Cameron's Terminator 2 Extended Skynet edition with the real ending that was never shown in theatres . Should had kept the ending and end the story. It was perfect. Just like Cameron's other sequel, Aliens. That was PERFECT too. It should ha...
see more
2,531,641 Views · 7,677 Comments
Screenshot & Video Gallery
Yesterday at 05:50 AM
see more
48 Views · 0 Comments
Community Hall
Yesterday at 04:55 AM
#%&*$# shame. We're still not a lot closer to harnessing the boson/field, yet. I look forward to the day when we can decouple matter from spacetime....
see more
201 Views · 2 Comments
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
Exodus
by RedOneAlpha. 04/18/24 05:46 PM
Grumman Wildcat unique landing gear
by Coot. 04/17/24 03:54 PM
Peter Higgs was 94
by Rick_Rawlings. 04/17/24 12:28 AM
Whitey Herzog was 92
by F4UDash4. 04/16/24 04:41 PM
Anyone can tell me what this is?
by NoFlyBoy. 04/16/24 04:10 PM
10 Years ago MV Sewol
by wormfood. 04/15/24 08:25 PM
Pride Of Jenni race win
by NoFlyBoy. 04/15/24 12:22 AM
It's Friday: grown up humor for the weekend.
by NoFlyBoy. 04/12/24 01:41 PM
OJ Simpson Dead at 76
by bones. 04/11/24 03:02 PM
They wokefied tomb raider !!
by Blade_RJ. 04/10/24 03:09 PM
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.