Here is our video review for the Wheel Stand Pro for the Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog Deluxe V2. SPOILERS: I dig the stand, but there are a few minor issues that are worth noting. While a text review could give you the information you need, for the investment that is required for this beast, it is best if you see it in person and to scale. So watch away and enjoy. Let us know your thoughts on the forums about the stand and what you would like to see in future video reviews.
The review will break down every detail, but key notes include:
- Most items are included for assembly. A screwdriver and a small wrench will be needed.
- The plate for pedals is not easily adjustable and the screws are just long enough.
- The whole set up is extremely study.
- Adjustments are easy on the key areas.
- The footprint is extremely small for the set up you get.
- Rubber pads cover the feet to keep the floor safe and the entire stand from moving while playing.
- For the quality of the product, the price is more than reasonable ($175 US).
- The product shipped fast (3 days) to me.
You can find the complete product details and specifications on the Wheels Stand Pro Thrustmaster HOTAS WARTHOG product page.