Piper Copper Low Loss Cable Kit, by Bogert Aviation BOG 03M-PA-18 For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Piper Copper Low Loss Cable Kit, by Bogert Aviation BOG 03M-PA-18:
Model Number: BOG 03M-PA-18
Piper Model: PA-18 SN# 18-1 - 18-8309025
"Low Loss" battery cable kits were developed to cure the chronic starting problems on many types of aircraft.
Low Loss Battery Cable Benefits:
- Starting performance is much improved (Hot or Cold)
- Voltage drop between the starter and battery virtually eliminated
- Fully FAA/PMA approved and STC's
- Less expensive than OEM cables
- Reduces starter current draw
- Crank faster, crank longer.
- Very easy and simple to install. Directions supplied along with sample log and Form 337 entries
- Highest quality cable and terminals. Very flexible and easy to route. Terminals index to the cable to make installation easier.
- Complies with AD's on Cables.
** Pay attention to dispatch time/handling time, in most cases items will be ready to be shipped in 10-15 business days, in some cases the item will have to be obtained directly through the manufacturer and can take a few months before it is ready to be shipped. We will not be able to provide any estimated lead time or shipping time as it is defined by the manufacturers availability. ** All photos are stock photo, verify you are buying the correct product using the Model/SKU number.** Most items are non-returnable, in case of any return being accepted (case by case) you will be charged 20% restocking fee plus the original and return shipping cost.** If this product is subject to a core return, you will have 5 days from the day you place the order to send your core to us. Please contact us for core return information.
Shipping PolicyLess than 1lb will be shipped USPS, Fedex or UPS for the rate shown in shipping section of the listing.Above 1lb and below 50 lbs will be calculated after checkout and you will be paying the shipping fee charged by the carrier.Above 50 lb will be freight and you will be responsible to pick up , we may be able to help you with freight quotes but the buyer will be responsible to arrange shipping and pick up.