RAM V-SHAPE LARGE CLAMP YOKE MOUNT (BEECH BONANZA, ETC.) BASE W/1\" BALL For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
RAM V-SHAPE LARGE CLAMP YOKE MOUNT (BEECH BONANZA, ETC.) BASE W/1\" BALL:
Large yoke/rail mount with a 1\" diameter rubber ball connected at a right angle to a v-shaped base. These are great for Bonanza and Piper, Pilatus and other applications with larger diameter yokes & other places where the conventional RAM strap or s-clamps are not big enough. Accommodates rails from 2.0\" to a maximum of 3.0\" in diameter. Simply place the saddle shaped plate on the rail then wrap the metal clamp strap around the rail and plate. Tighten the screw knob on the metal strap with a screw driver until the strap has a firm hold on the rail. Includes a rubber strap to prevent scratching.
Two photos above show one of these installed in my S35 Bonanza so you can see how it works.This is an alternative mounting base for Beechcraft, some Pipers, and other aircraft with larger diameter yoke structures. It uses the RAM standard 1\" diameter ball and is compatible with our entire inventory of GPS, PDA, iPad, Xoom and Galaxy mounts as well as a good portion of the rest of the RAM line. If in doubt, please ask & we\'ll help you sort things out.Material:
Powder Coated Marine Grade Aluminum Ball Size:
1\" Rubber Ball \"B\" Size Included in Kit:
Metal strap &5.5\" rubber sleeve; prevents scratching or marking of the rail.This product proudly made here in the USA and comes with a lifetime factory limited warranty.Thanks for stopping by!!!!* * * * *IN STOCK FOR IMMEDIATE SHIPMENT!We generally ship no later than the next business day following confirmation of payment and often it\'s the same day. See shipping calculator for international rates. We ship worldwide daily.We are a factory authorized RAM dealer and carry a huge selection of mounts and parts...Adapters and mounts available for the iPad, Motorola Xoom, HP Touchpad, Garmin, Samsung Galaxy series and most laptops.
*********INTERNATIONAL BUYERS PLEASE NOTE:
- DELIVERY TIMES are estimates - if not outright wild guesses - from and the carriers only and are NOT guaranteed. Our experience is that standard Priority Mail shipments to Canada, Australia and most of Europe generally arrive in a week or two but there are exceptions. Some regions can take three weeks to a couple of months; see below for specific trouble spots. PLEASE ALLOW ADEQUATE TIME FOR YOUR SHIPMENT TO ARRIVE.
- CUSTOMS PROCESSING may cause additional delays; we have no control over this and are not responsible for the consequences.
- CUSTOMS, DUTY, VAT & OTHER charges may be imposed by the destination country; these costs are typically collected by the carrier at the time of delivery and are the responsibility of the purchaser. We have no control over this either; please check with your local authorities FIRST if you have questions.
- WE CANNOT mark shipments as gifts or reduce stated values for customs purposes.
- CUSTOMERS IN CENTRAL AND SOUTH AMERICA, AFRICA & SOME PARTS OF ASIA: Conventional mail services to these regions can take as long as two to three months due to customs processing and the local mail systems, and tracking data can be spotty once the shipment leaves the US. It doesn\'t happen every time, but it does happen more than it should. We have no control over this. We HIGHLY recommend USPS Express Mail in these cases as it generally takes no longer than a week or two even under the worst of circumstances.
- SELECTING USPS PRIORITY MAIL TELLS US AND THAT YOU UNDERSTAND THE POTENTIAL FOR THESE DELAYS AND AGREE TO WAIT.
Copyright © Fetter Aviation Co, 2021-2023
All product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners.
All rights reserved.