Soon, I can see the Sochi-Adler airfield, it looks so beautiful from the sky.
And I whisper a prayer for Kemal. This valiant Turk, were it not for him I would have died in Muqtadeh’s hands this night. He put his own life at risk for me… a woman he does not know… in the name of his country.
I did not know that Turkey had sons such as he. I wonder about the Turkish pilots I have shot down. Perhaps I should visit those we still hold.
Perhaps they are as Kemal, and not as the Sheikh’s men.
Download a pdf of this article here (1.47MB).
- AMD Athlon 3000+ processor
- MachSpeed N2PAP-Lite motherboard with onboard Aureal AC97 sound
- PNY Technologies Verto NVIDIA GeForce 4 Ti 4600 video card with 128mb DDR
- 1GB Kingston PC2700 DDR DRAM
- Creative 12x CD-ROM
- Maxtor 40GB main drive
- DirectX Version 9.0a
- Windows 2000 with SP4
- Thrustmaster Fox2 Pro USB joystick