Whether you buy the DVD like I did or you get the downloaded version, it doesn’t matter. If you’re a fan of Flight Simulator, this is a must-have product. For the price, you get loads and loads of content and it does so much to give life to the world of FS that the stock installation just cannot do. For those who have FSX, never fear. It’s been certified as being compatible for that beast as well, so buy it with confidence.
With the sheer truckload of content and the low price, there’s no reason not to have this product.
- Hundreds of thousands of AI flight based on real-world schedules and routes.
- 1,200 variations of AI planes and liveries.
- Anything you see can be made flyable.
- Does so much to make the flying experience more realistic than the stock AI traffic ever could.
- Loads of other tools and content over and above the AI traffic features.
- No virtual cockpits for any of the AI planes
Reviewer’s System Specs
- AMD Athlon64 X2 4400+ (Toledo) processor
- 2GB PC3200 DDR
- 100GB WD SATA HDD
- Creative Audigy 2ZS
- ATi Radeon X1900XTX 512MB video card
- Saitek X45 HOTAS
- Windows XP Home Edition
We want your Feedback. Please let us know what you thought of this article here.