*DIY* Nitrogen Regulator Custom Kit Tires Inflation [25-ft] Aviation In-Hangar For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
*DIY* Nitrogen Regulator Custom Kit Tires Inflation [25-ft] Aviation In-Hangar:
Idon't just resell some item on . I put together your kit for asingular
purpose – which BTW, the regulator can still be usedfor multiple purposes.Isupply easy-to-follow directions for use,
foreven the beginner! And, you can contact me anytime.Readmy story online [on ABOUT US page] at 4ESYT
Thiskit is versatile. Detachable from the regulator, you get to use yourregulator for other needs. You want a longer or shorter airhose, you buy one and swap it out. Use a different air chuck?No problem.
Forindividuals N2 inflation beginners, rural equipment, shops andgarages, business fleets (bus, trucking), high-use over-roadprofessional vehicles, aviation hangars and recreational. No need tobe around cities when you need nitrogen availability.
Ishow you how:
Yes, youCANDo It Yourself!
SPRINGSPECIAL -- limited time offer, you get a higher pressure 0-800 PSIregulator, while supplies last.Let'sbe clear now -- upfront! You can purchase cheaper China-madekits than I offer for tire inflation. However, this product ismade with quality parts and meant to last for years. Once Ireceive your purchase notification from , I then order in eachkit's components brand new. When you purchase from me, you purchasequality!Once I've checked the parts for any possible defects,I assemble the kit and provide you with my humble instructions -- aneasy-to-follow detail for beginners, which describes exactlywhatI learnedwhenI made the first kit for myself. I proceeded to fill my own 31 tires(including spares) from a 200 cu.ft. N2 tank, with gas leftover.
Cylinder: $29.00 for one-month rental (at mylocal CarQuest store).Whenyou purchase from me, you purchase quality!
This 25-ft.Nitrogen Regulator Kit is perfect for garage, shop and portable use,and this regulator kit is dual-purpose. It includes proper fittingsfor both inflation (NPT fitting) and HVAC work (flare fitting). Itwill adapt to a variety of hose sizes.
Wecan install a quick-coupler fitting for a nominal additional cost.We also supply an adaptor for converting the regulator to CO2 use,for beer processing. We at 4ESYT continue to evolve our services torespond to customer needs. Feel free to contact us by message.
Kitsare also available from us in 10-ft. and 50-ft. hose lengths, formore commercial and/or portable applications.Check our otherlistings at link below.
(see my items for sale)
Kitincludes regulator, hose,standard inflation air chuck, detailed instructions for safelyoperating, and FREE SHIPPING. See further details listed below.
Ifirst assembled this kit for myself because I was irritated, living ina rural area that didn't offer nitrogen inflation locally.
Myfamily and I have 26 tires, and 5 spares. It's not sensible that wedrive 80 miles, just to air all our tires with nitrogen.
Your 4ESYT kit can beused in garage or shop (stationary), or in aportable setting for on-the-road kits are designedfor use with nitrogengas cylinder tanks.
Gascylinder tanks are commonly used in welding, for air tools (orpaint-ball), and come in various sizes. Just like commonpropanetankson BBQs and RV's.
Isupply a simple instruction sheet in this kit, describing usage andsafety tips, as well as detailing how easy it is to keep tire-inflationnitrogen on hand in garage or shop.
Alot of money is riding
on your tires ...
protect your INSTRUCTIONS
I attempt to explain usage andterms,in a way that's easy foreveryone to understand, in the Instruction Sheet you receive in the kitpackage.When I began to learn about useof gas cylinder tanks, I noticed nothing was described in "commonlanguage."
I've taken the guess-work out ofit.NITROGENREGULATOR KIT CONTENTS
This kit includes proper fittings for
use in both applications:
1) HVAC pressure tests(attach HVAC hose)
2) to inflate tires (withhose supplied here)JUST ATTACH TO CYLINDER
Allyou need is the GAS !!
Kit price: $ 181.40
[kit contents are described below]
Free Shipping to USA address3/8" x 25 ft. Nitrogen Air Hose
- Lays flat; nomemory
- Kink resistantunder pressure
- Anodized AircraftAluminum end fittings
- Extremeall-weather flexibility
(-40 degrees to 150 degrees F.)
- Maximum pressure:300 PSI
- Excellentabrasion-resistant outer cover
- Bend restrictorreduces wear and tear
- Ideal lengthextends service area without the need to move the service tankcylinder, and makes portable applications a breeze.
Inletand Outlet Gauges
- Delivery Pressure:0-400 PSI
- CGA580 InletConnection (nitrogen standard)
- 2" gauges withprotective rubber gauge boots
- Durable brasspiston-designed diaphragm, self re-seating relief valve
- Large brass"T"handlewith stainless steel pressure adjusting screw and regulator bushingthat prevents galling
- Fittings includedfor both HVAC(or beer!)and tire inflation applications
- Fits all valvestems
- Green capindicates tire contains nitrogen
- Works with autoTPMS systems
- Kit includes setof 4
Alltire service centers install green valve-stem caps, which indicate thattires are filled with nitrogen. As an industry standard, this capalerts mechanics and other tire centers to top-off your tires withnitrogen, if needed. For hauling, I increase my pickup 10-ply-tires'PSI from 55 lbs to 80 lbs in the rear. And, in the case of a punctureor flat, serviceman then knows to use nitrogen following a tire repair.But, if he doesn't have nitrogen, you can do it when you get home!
Instruction Sheet for DIY NitrogenTire Inflation (at home or shop)Isthis your first time dealing with gas cylinder tanks? No problem- it was my first time, too!With your kit, you receive a detailed set of instructions to insurethat you:
- experience easy setup
- observe safety factors
- I assembleeach kitper order.Please allow 5-7 business days for shipping.
- This kit ships expedited FREE in USA, via USPS Priority Mail.
- Replacement parts available include: inletgauge, outlet gauge, gauge boots.
- I do not sell kit parts separately, due to the fact that I do not know the experience level of each consumer. To promote safe operation of this equipment, the buyer receives beginner-level instructions in the proper use of the equipment for specifically its primary purpose here: generic tire inflation.
- For CO2applications,CO2 adapteris available, for use on a CO2 gas cylinder tanks.
- Parts warranty: per manufacturerallowance
With my kits, you get flexibility in use of your new nitrogen regulator.
All my N2 kits comewith proper fittingsfor the regulator to be used in
various capacities, for:*N2 tire inflation (for which I provide detailed beginner instructions.)
* purging piping and equipment to prevent contamination
*HVAC refrigeration (user should be licensed in such work)
*beer home brewing
* N2 tanks - the ultimate performance upgrade for apaintballmarker
* use with CO2 (you need an adapter for this purpose)One regulator, a variety of uses.