Nitrogen Regulator Custom Kit [50-ft] for *DIY* RURAL In-Hangar tire inflation For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Nitrogen Regulator Custom Kit [50-ft] for *DIY* RURAL In-Hangar tire inflation:
Idon't just resell some item on . I put together your kit for asingular
purpose – which BTW, the regulator can still be usedfor multiple purposes.4ESYTbegan because – I GOT MAD!Readmy story online [on ABOUT US page] at 4ESYT
For individuals N2 inflation beginners, rural equipment, shops and garages, business fleets (bus, trucking), aviation hangars and recreational. No need to be around cities when you need nitrogen availability.I show you how:
Yes, youCANDo It Yourself!
SPRINGSPECIAL -- limited time offer, you get a higher pressure 0-800 PSIregulator, while supplies last.Let'sbe clear now -- upfront! You can purchase cheaper China-madekits than I offer for tire inflation. However, this product ismade with quality parts and meant to last for years. Once Ireceive your purchase notification from , I then order in eachkit's components brand new. When you purchase from me, you purchasequality!Once I've checked the parts for any possible defects,I assemble the kit and provide you with my humble instructions -- aneasy-to-follow detail for beginners, which describes exactlywhatI learnedwhenI made the first kit for myself. I proceeded to fill my own 31 tires(including spares) from a 200 cu.ft. N2 tank, with gas leftover.
Cylinder: $29.00 for one-month rental (at mylocal CarQuest store).Whenyou purchase from me, you purchase quality!
This 50-ft.Nitrogen Regulator Kit is perfect for garage, shop and portable use,and this regulator kit is dual-purpose. It includes proper fittingsfor both inflation (NPT fitting) and HVAC work (flare fitting). Itwill adapt to a variety of hose sizes.
Wecan install a quick-coupler fitting for a nominal additional cost.We also supply an adaptor for converting the regulator to CO2 use,for beer processing. We at 4ESYT continue to evolve our services torespond to customer needs. Feel free to contact us by message.
Kitsare also available from us in 10-ft. and 25-ft. hose lengths, formore commercial and/or portable applications.Check our otherlistings at link below.
(see all my items for sale)Kit includes regulator, hose, standard inflation air chuck, detailed instructions for safely operating, and FREE SHIPPING. See further details listed below.
I first assembled this kit for myself because I was irritated, living in a rural area that didn't offer nitrogen inflation locally.
My family and I have 26 tires, and 5 spares. It's not sensible that we drive 80 miles, just to air all our tires with nitrogen.
Learn DIY Nitrogen
Your 4ESYT kit can be used in garage or shop (stationary), or in a portable setting for on-the-road use.
Go Green!These regulator kits aredesigned for use withnitrogen gas cylinder tanks.
Gascylinder tanks are commonly used in welding, for air tools (orpaint-ball), and come in various sizes. Just like commonpropane
tankson BBQs and RV's.
A lot of money is riding
on your tires ...
protect your investment
I attempt to explain usage and terms,in a way that's easy for everyone to understand, in the Instruction Sheet you receive in the kit package.When I began to learn about use of gas cylinder tanks, I noticed nothing was described in "common language."
I've taken the guess-work out of it.JUST ATTACH TO CYLINDER
All you need is the GAS !!
Kit price: $ 212.70
[kit contents are described below]
Free Shipping to USA address3/8" x 50 ft. Nitrogen Air Hose
- Lays flat; no memory
- Kink resistant under pressure
- Anodized Aircraft Aluminum end fittings
- Extreme all-weather flexibility
(-40 degrees to 150 degrees F.)
- Maximum pressure: 300 PSI
- Excellent abrasion-resistant outer cover
- Bend restrictor reduces wear and tear
- Generous length extends service area without the need to move the service tank cylinder, and makes portable applications a breeze.
Inlet and Outlet Gauges
- Delivery Pressure: 0-400 PSI
- CGA580 Inlet Connection (nitrogen standard)
- 2" gauges with protective rubber gauge boots
- Durable brass piston-designed diaphragm, self re-seating relief valve
- Large brass"T"handle with stainless steel pressure adjusting screw and regulator bushing that prevents galling
- Fittings included for both HVAC(or beer!)and tire inflation applications
- Fits all valve stems
- Green cap indicates tire contains nitrogen
- Works with auto TPMS systems
- Kit includes set of 4
All tire service centers install green valve-stem caps, which indicate that tires are filled with nitrogen. As an industry standard, this cap alerts mechanics and other tire centers to top-off your tires with nitrogen, if needed. For hauling, I increase my pickup 10-ply-tires' PSI from 55 lbs to 80 lbs in the rear. And, in the case of a puncture or flat, serviceman then knows to use nitrogen following a tire repair. But, if he doesn't have nitrogen, you can do it when you get home!
Instruction Sheet for DIY Nitrogen Tire Inflation (at home or shop)Is this your first time dealing with gas cylinder tanks? No problem - it was my first time, too!With your kit, you receive a detailed set of instructions to insure that you:
- experience easy setup
- observe safety factors
- I assembleeach kitper order.Please allow 5-7 business days for shipping.
- This kit ships expedited FREE in USA, via USPS Priority Mail.
- Replacement parts available include: inletgauge, outlet gauge, gauge boots.
- I do not sell kit parts separately, due to the fact that I do not know the experience level of each consumer. To promote safe operation of this equipment, the buyer receives beginner-level instructions in the proper use of the equipment for specifically its primary purpose here: generic tire inflation.
- For CO2applications,CO2 adapteris available, for use on a CO2 gas cylinder tanks.
- Parts warranty: per manufacturerallowance
With my kits, you get flexibility in use of your new nitrogen regulator.
All my N2 kits comewith proper fittingsfor the regulator to be used in
various capacities, for:*N2 tire inflation (for which I provide detailed beginner instructions.)
* purging piping and equipment to prevent contamination
*HVAC refrigeration (user should be licensed in such work)
*beer home brewing
* N2 tanks - the ultimate performance upgrade for apaintballmarker
* use with CO2 (you need an adapter for this purpose)One regulator, a variety of uses.
Nitrogen Regulator Custom Kit [50-ft] for *DIY* RURAL In-Hangar tire inflation
*DIY* Nitrogen Regulator Custom Kit Tires Inflation [25-ft] Aviation In-Hangar
Aircraft Nitrogen Regulator High Pressure Hose 5000 PSI 15 Feet Parker USA