Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
DCS World
9 minutes ago
They are busy working on a world map......
see more
180 Views · 10 Comments
Hardware & Software - PC
24 minutes ago
QuoteAMD Turns 55: From Humble Beginnings To One Of The Largest Tech Powerhouses AMD is celebrating its 55th anniversary, marking the iconic period during which the firm grew from a microprocessor supplier to a dominant player in the PC and client industry. Team Red is seen as ...
see more
1,861,973 Views · 3,242 Comments
Community Hall
42 minutes ago
Originally Posted by NoFlyBoyF4U, any cicadas get into your residence ? Like when you open the door? They can fly can't they? No, but I've not seen or heard any at home only on my job site....
see more
1,003 Views · 24 Comments
Wings: Over Flanders Fields
3 hours ago
With the new version, it would be nice if radiator control was implemented. We already have the nice moving louvers, would be sweet if they did something! In that same vein, it seems that mixture controls are a little under implemented. I can lean mixture after takeoff and the it...
see more
798,036 Views · 1,250 Comments
Community Hall
3 hours ago
May 12th, 1984 is the day of their arrival (One of those kids resemble the whiny Marine in Aliens) Kyle Reese lands in 1984 and he puts on a pair of dirty pants he stole from a homeless street bum. Guy has guts! never seen these , the scene with Sarah and Kyle talking...
see more
12,164 Views · 144 Comments
Community Hall
6 hours ago
Yes Sir! I meant to update this but I've been busy with finals week. A couple of times I tried to come here and it wouldn't load. My friend call his landlord and they send out pest control that check all the buildings and found other nests on the other buildings but they turn o...
see more
414 Views · 7 Comments
Sim Racing - General
7 hours ago
Remember this classic: https://www.retrogames.cz/play_646-DOS.php It's where I fell in love with race car sims on the PC, which we got in 1992! I still have my old 3.5" floppy disk of it too, and have it currently on DOSBox - but the browser access is pretty cool!...
see more
14 Views · 0 Comments
ARMA Series
9 hours ago
Thanks, Meat...
see more
30 Views · 2 Comments
RTS / Historical Strategy
Yesterday at 07:58 PM
Originally Posted by wormfoodThere is a trade off with really large vegetable gardens though. During planting and harvesting the families there will drop their assigned job to tend to those gardens. The larger the garden, the longer they'll be away. That´s true! Not the best v...
see more
292 Views · 14 Comments
Community Hall
Yesterday at 07:54 PM
PanzerMeyer, this is quite interesting stuff! I've often wondered myself how we would partake with others from the past. More recently, the Dragon's Dogma game series tries to remain in "Ye Olde" character, quite well, if you long for more. These, along with Kingdom ...
see more
201 Views · 3 Comments
Sim Racing - General
Yesterday at 07:49 PM
see more
1,188 Views · 18 Comments
Community Hall
Yesterday at 07:33 PM
The life and career of Richard O'Kane, America's highest scoring submarine skipper. With guest host "Drachinifel" https://youtu.be/H1FjHVEAlHM...
see more
310 Views · 5 Comments
Yesterday at 03:28 PM
Bart comes in with towels and a basin, evidently there is going to be some sort of treatment on Eisern’s arm. I use this to make my excuses and leave the presence. Franzchezka is checking over what Bart has brought. I watch them for a moment. Bart is looking at her in adora...
see more
78,745 Views · 815 Comments
Community Hall
Yesterday at 02:37 PM
Originally Posted by F4UDash4For a time he was said to have interviewed every officer that served on US nuclear subs. True or not, Cyberkut? That is my understanding. Having been an enlisted man, that was well above my paygrade. At least some of the interviews were legendar...
see more
155 Views · 4 Comments
Community Hall
Yesterday at 01:26 PM
Good golf mate. Some very low scores shot this week. That good guy returned to steal my victory. And ramona improved by leaps and bounds. Played the tournament this week at Payne's Valley. Following my usual MO I got off to a slow start, but picked it up as the rounds went by. ...
see more
240,281 Views · 594 Comments
RTS / Historical Strategy
Yesterday at 01:20 PM
I will maintain a vigil on my shores. Thanks for the warning....
see more
6,307 Views · 30 Comments
Tactical Simulations - General
Yesterday at 12:42 PM
This series is on sale at Steam, marked way down SGW Contracts 2 for five bucks...
see more
22,415 Views · 46 Comments
Sim Racing - General
Yesterday at 12:32 PM
Yeah, there can be nothing loose like that on an overhead walkway. Could have been way worse. Lesson learned I reckon. Malukas has been let go as his recovery is taking longer than expected. Not sure who will get his seat, or if they will run a platoon. McLaren's not off to a go...
see more
304,196 Views · 1,571 Comments
Sim Racing - General
Yesterday at 12:07 PM
I wasn't quite done I guess as I hit up the BMW at Nurbs GP one more time. Wasn't too happy with my lap so thought maybe I could improve on it, and did so by about a second. This is another fixed setup competition and so I need to adapt to the car rather than the other way around...
see more
16,678 Views · 200 Comments
Yesterday at 12:35 AM
My wife watches a lot of British TV and uses it all the time. I guess I just hear it so often I forgot it wasn''t Amerikanisch. By the way...I do have an Uncle Bob. My father's youngest brother. So, Bob really is my uncle....
see more
750 Views · 4 Comments
04/30/24 11:54 PM
I wish I had your energy!...
see more
9,751 Views · 89 Comments
Community Hall
04/30/24 09:13 PM
Originally Posted by PanzerMeyerThanks for your review Tarnsman. I'll be checking this out before too long and also by myself because I know my wife will have zero interest in this. She's still giving me a hard time for dragging her to see "Rush". I dragged my wif...
see more
2,540,245 Views · 7,686 Comments
Community Hall
04/30/24 08:52 PM
Just started playing Manor Lords....
see more
317,355 Views · 1,308 Comments
Tactical Simulations - General
04/30/24 06:53 PM
Can´t say I played much of Tarkov either these past two years. What I dont´t like about Gray Zone Is that depending the the edition you buy, you will also get more or less slots In you´re Inventory, just like Tarkov does....
see more
297 Views · 6 Comments
04/30/24 03:30 PM
Very good! So the chance, that my pilot -Jasta 8, Ypres in Flandern- can survive autumn 1917, will increase maybe. With the Alb. DV he has to fight enough against Camel, Spad etc. And additionally the aggressive 2-seater ... . The last missions the mainthing was to survive, not m...
see more
500 Views · 9 Comments
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
Admiral Rickover
by RossUK. 05/01/24 12:57 PM
Conversational English 1586
by PanzerMeyer. 04/30/24 10:45 AM
K2-18b - Life?
by RossUK. 04/27/24 10:46 AM
Jim Scoutten was 77
by F4UDash4. 04/27/24 10:35 AM
How Many WW2 Veterans Still Alive 2024?
by F4UDash4. 04/26/24 02:45 AM
Headphones
by RossUK. 04/24/24 03:48 PM
Skymaster down.
by Mr_Blastman. 04/24/24 03:28 PM
The Old Breed and the Costs of War
by wormfood. 04/24/24 01:39 PM
Actors portraying British Prime Ministers
by Tarnsman. 04/24/24 01:11 AM
Roy Cross is 100 Years Old
by F4UDash4. 04/23/24 11:22 AM
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.