Originally Posted By: Moe
First of all, absolutely stellar job putting this together. I mean WOW, this is a huge task and you've done an amazing job. Plus your reaction time for questions is the best. Thanks for the perfect add-on.

A few questions. I can't find the New Campaigns for PF 4.02m on Combatace when I looked. In relation to that I can't tell if Ian Boy's NWEDgen was included in this. It was in the DGen4043_BoE4.0_update_combined.zip by Skycat and I was wondering if that was the New Campaigns for PF 4.02m. Thanks again Enjoyr!!

Hello,Moe.
Thanks for your appreciation. ;\)

Here is original readme to New Campaigns for PF 4.02m:

Please make a back up of your DGEN folder. If you experience any difficulties, simply revert back to your original folder.

Installation instructions:

Extract all files and place in your DGEN directory of your PF install. This patch is mostly tested on merge install but should work on the other PF only install as well.

The ''MK2'' patch will contain the following below. Some of it fixes historical inaccuracies and others contain more flexibility (even if not particularly historical, as an example, you may now fly the P-38J in new Guinea, a bit earlier than history dictated but still with in flexible limits of reality…we’re talking 5 months earlier people…same planes opposed it).

Added P-38J USAAF land based career to the New Guinea campaign (semi historical, a bit early, not by much)
Added F-4U Corsair land based career to the Guadacanal campaign (a bit ealier but most same planes in the air)
Added Ki-61 Tony Career to the New Guinea campaign (semi historical, a bit early, not by much)
Added F65F Navy Career to the Marianas (historical)
Added ki-61 Tony career to the JAAF in Tarawa (not historical)

This patch has been tested with 3.04M release

Alex
MK2
http://www.combatace.com

Many other campaigns and cockpit repaints for Strike Fighters Project One and Wings over Vietnam.

Icluded is only these files -
classesUM1.dat
planesJAA.dat
planesUM1.dat
planesUN1dat
planesUSP.dat

Best regards,
Enjoyr.