Yes, indeed.

My France run continues apace. I saw three achievements within reach, and got two of them last night. Bright Spark, which requires reaching 50 innovativeness, and Industrial Powerhouse, which requires 10 furnaces, which in turn requires both coal as a province resource, and for that coal-producing province to have embraced Enlightenment. I got the ninth and tenth coal province by expanding further in to Iberia and also Corsica. At the time it fired I owned around 170 provinces to illustrate coal's probability. The third achievement in range is Fanatic Collectivist, which won't be easy due to how widespread the institution spawns are (including one or two held by my allies).

So I'll post this shot, which shows Bright Spark firing, and is the final shot without border gore. To get to the remaining institution spawns I will have to snake my way to them, and my nation will no longer look so tidy smile

[Linked Image]

Since that shot was taken, I have fed more of northern Italy to my vassal Tuscany, and took southern Italy for myself, essentially squeezing the Pope from both ends. While one of those wars was going on, Ottomans (my ally) jumped across the Adriatic to take several provinces around Milan which can be seen in this screenshot. I moved quickly to box them in and prevent further Ottoman inroads. To expand further there now, they would need to go to war with me.

Attached Files brightspark.jpg
Last edited by DBond; 07/17/20 12:16 PM.

No, now go away or I shall taunt you a second time!