LED PAR36 4-1/2" Aviation Grade Aircraft Landing Light White 3000 Lumens Spot For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
LED PAR36 4-1/2" Aviation Grade Aircraft Landing Light White 3000 Lumens Spot:
LED PAR36 4-1/2" Aviation Grade Aircraft Landing Light White 2,100 Lumens Spot
- Drop-in replacement for unreliable existing filament lamps, two(2) screw terminals.
- Offer improved beam spread with less current and heat.
- Made with genuine Osram LED chips, custom designed extensive refraction beam masks, extremely bright even in daytime
- Diecast 6030 aluminum heat dissipation technology, IP67 dust and water proof housing for harsh environment
- SAE-J2895,RoHS compliant. Come with Handxen 2-Year manufacturer's warranty
Package Includes: 1x PAR36 LED Lamp Technical Specification: Input Voltage: DC 9-32V LED Power: 12*3W(OSRAM nominal data) 14W (Operating power) Bulb Luminosity: 2100LM Beam Angle: SPOT(Narrow Beam) Color Temperature: Xenon White 6000-6500K Life-span: 30,000Hours LED Junction TEMP: 120 ~ 140℉ Shell: Sliver Diecast 6030 Aluminum Lens: Anti-corrosion clear PC Unit weight: 1.0lbs. Cable Lens: 14.5 inch Certificate: SAE Bulb type: 4313, 4416, 4505, 4509, 4587, 4591, 4593, 4594, 4595, 4596, 4623, 4626, 4627,Q4631, Q4632, Q4626, Q4594,55-2477-1, Q4591, Q4631, Q4626, Q4594, Q4632, Q5587, Q5596 For aircraft experiment only, fits: Bonanza, Varga, Glastar and helicopter landing light LED light consumes 75-80% less power than regular incandescent light. Package Includes: 1 x PAR36 SPOT Lamp Please make sure connecting to the right polarity and avoid the short circuit.