Odyssey Hawker SBS J16 Aircraft Battery [SBS-J16] For Sale
Odyssey Hawker SBS J16 Aircraft Battery [SBS-J16]:
Product Specifications for Hawker SBS J16 Aircraft BatterySpecifications:BM Part #:SBS-J16Voltage:12 VoltType:DrycellLength:7"Width:3 1/16"Height:6 5/8"Warranty:2-3 Year
- Installation Eligibility Model: Piper PA-18 and PA-19 series
- FAA-PMA Approvednon FAA approved version)
- Certified for Cessna C-170, C-180, C-185 Aircraft
- Certified for Piper PA-12, PA-14, PA-16, PA-18, PA-19, PA-20, PA-22 Series
- Certified for Piper PA-18 and PA-19 Series
- Supplemental Type Certificate (STC) and Parts Manufacturing Approval (PMA)
- 520 Cranking Amps for 5 Seconds
- 28 Minute Reserve Capacity
- Cycle life @ 77° F 400 at 100% DOD
- -40° F to 140° F Temperature Range
- Catalogue number 0769-4005; SN: 3094W0444
- Made in the USA
- Group 49
- Battery Cross Reference:
- Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.: 11-09496, 11-01945
- Apex Battery: Power Systems (PPS): 37L105S9, SBS-J16 FAA
- Yuasa: Better warranty
- Auxiliary Power Unit (APU)
- Non-engine Start Cycling Applications.
- PowerSports Applications.
- Commercial, Industrial, Marine and Automotive Applications
- Longer service life
With 3-10 years of service life, ODYSSEY batteries save consumers time, money, and aggravation.
- Longer cycle life
70% longer cycle life compared to conventional deep cycle batteries - up to 400 cycles at 80% depth of discharge - high stable voltage for longer periods of time.
- Longer shelf life
Can be stored on open circuit (nothing connected to the terminals) without the need for recharging up to 2 years or 12.00V, whichever occurs first.
- Faster recharge
The highest recharge efficiency of any sealed lead battery on the market - capable of 100% recharge in 4 - 6 hours.
- 2 Batteries in 1
combines in one box the characteristics of two separate batteries. It can deep cycle (be recharged) as well as provide enormous cranking power.
- Superior cranking
The 5 second cranking power of Odyssey batteries is double to triple that of equally sized conventional batteries, even when the temperature is as low as -40°C (-40°F).
- Mounting flexibility
Non-spillable design - can be mounted on any side in any position except inverted.
- Vibration resistance
Design protects against high impact shock and mechanical vibration - a common cause of premature battery failure.
- Extreme temperature tolerance
Operating temperatures from -40°C (-40°F) to 45°C (113°F), for models without a metal jacket and from -40°C (-40°F) to 80°C (176°F) for models with a metal jacket.
- Totally maintenance free
No need to add water, ever! Drycell design with resealable venting system.
- Improved safety
US Department of Transportation classified as a 'non-spillable' battery. No acid spills, no escaping gases.