BMS 4.32 in Video
Here is a video I put together showing the multiple features in BMS 4.32.
Thus far, with our time spent with BMS 4.32, we feel this is the greatest leap forward for the Falcon 4.0 lineage to date. Obviously the results are built on the foundations of the many versions that preceded it, but BMS 4.32 is far and away the most advanced and refined Falcon so far. While we come to grips with relearning this sim and all of the new and improved features, we plan to continue our coverage with our impressions on multiplayer connectivity and cooperative gameplay in future articles.
- DirectX 9 graphics
- 3D cockpit
- Improved avionics
- Improved atmosphere
- Stable, stable, stable!
Could Be Better
- Steep learning curve / inadequate training still
- Many 3D objects / skins low poly / low resolution
- Korea never looked better, but a new theater would be nice!
Reviewer’s System Specs
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6700
- Motherboard: ASUS P5N32-E Deluxe
- Memory: Crucial Ballistix 4GB DDR2 6400
- Video: NVIDIA 285 GTX
- Hard Drive: Western Digital Raptor X 150GB
- Saitek X52 Pro HOTAS
- CH Pro Rudder Pedals
- NaturalPoint TrackIR4 PRO
We want your Feedback. Please let us know what you thought of this article here.